Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How much moisturizer do you use? {Skin Care}

Did you know that you just need a pea size amount of moisturiser for your face??? I am in the league of people who always end up using more than enough of the product, be it any, howsoever much I may try. So, I decided that I would educate you all on this very important issue as it saves our bucks and our skin as well :) Excess of product is really not good for skin as it sits on the skin and ends up clogging the pores.

Just a pea drop!!
I have come to love the pump packaging more than any other as they deliver right amount of pea size we need for covering the face and another for the neck. I always take only a pump and rub my hands and simply press it on to my face starting with cheeks and going all over the face including forehead, nose, chin and skin between lips and nose and of course, the eye area. 

How to apply the moisturiser?
Rubbing the palms melts the moisturiser a bit and makes it more runny and pressing the palms gently on the face allows the moisturiser to get absorbed into the skin quickly without leaving any residue on the palms. Try this out today and you will love this method. The best part of this is that you don't need to move the skin on the face and the under-eye area and that, of course, prevents any unwanted wrinkles!! 

I always start out with the cheek area and then, go on to forehead, chin and then nose and at last, the skin around the eyes. I saw this method on Paris's blog and have been following it since quite long and I am loving it. This method is great for even the moisturisers which come in tub but generally, we do end up scooping out more than needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment