Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Big Bang Theory and Masterchef Australia

So, since I have shifted to the new place, I am really having fun!!! Ok, not so much of fun but its got its pros and cons. Now, one of the pro is having a television and I was flipping channels yesterday and came across Star World which was showing Criminal Minds. 

I liked it so continued watching after which Masterchef Australia aired which was also fun and I saw some really weird dish with capsicum called terrine. I would love to check out how to make it. And, then, it showed The Big Bang Theory. 

I have never watched it but heard a lot about it so I thought it will be great to check it out once. And, oh boy, its so hilarious. I laughed my heart out. And, since, today is the Friendship Day, they are showcasing the show for entire day. So, I am just loving it :) You should definitely check out Sheldon. He is my fav of them all :D

And, wish you all a very Happy Friendship’s Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment