Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Hey Everyone

Wish you all and your families a very happy and a prosperous New Year. And, may this new year bring everything which you wish and dream of. 'Change' is the trend of life and 'Time' is its biggest weapon. Cherish what you have, don't pine over what could have been and don't regret anything in life because everything happens for a reason. Enter the new year with new hopes, new dreams, new ambitions and new resolutions. Learn to 'let go'. 
And, speaking of resolutions, what all did you resolve. Well, one of my resolution is to be a better blogger and write seriously. I hope I can stick to this resolution all year and you guys have to help me consistently :) And, no, I don't intend to break this resolve.

And, have a blast on this new year. 
Love
Swati
What are your resolutions for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment