Sunday, January 1, 2012

My December Haul

Welcome to a beautiful and brand new year. And, let me also make you a little jealous :D Ok, nothing to be jealous of coz I have wasted money unnecessarily. Actually, I was indulging in shopping therapy to give a boost to my moods so you wouldn't find any economies in my expenditure (and, I always have a double mind after the purchases are done). I have to curse the online shopping facility for that. It has become so easy to spend money. Anyways, let me get over my cribbing and let me show you what I have bought. As to whether I am happy with the products is something I shall share in the subsequent weeks or months.
a face wash, face pack, two soaps and a wooden comb from Lass Cosmetics
shopped from UrbanTouch.com for the first time and it was a fabulous experience and they sent me a gift too :)
the famous Aroma Magic oil blends
loving the colorful packaging
in case you didn't realize, these are soaps from Earthy Goods
and, this is their very famous Apricot oil - my latest love
That was all my haul in December. And, these things came by mail so check them out :)
Review coming in a week or two
Yardley Gift Hamper
Vedic Line is a herbal brand!!!
papaya scrub and mask and a sunscreen with spf 30
a very interesting product and I am extremely curious to know if it works!!! it is a natural hair inhibitor :)
In the mean time, check out some of the other reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment