Monday, October 31, 2011

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Repair Mask {Product Review}

Price: Rs 300 for 200ml

Ingredients

My Experience
The mask is creamy and light and spreads very easily in the hair. I have used it thrice yet and can easily say that it makes the hair super soft and keeps it conditioned. Though, I would also add that it is important to follow this up with the conditioner otherwise the hair does remain frizzy!! And, it is light enough that one can use it twice a week too because I didn't feel that its effects last for a week. Ok, one more thing I would say that this tub would last me quite a while because you can see the finger traces and amount of the mask used up till now. For every wash, I use two scoops of the mask and spread it on towel-dried hair and keep it on till 5-7 minutes minimum.

PS: Product sent by brand for consideration.

Also read other reviews from the same brand:
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment