Friday, December 30, 2011

Changes coming this New Year!!

Hey All
Hope you are doing well and your New Year preparations are going at full pace.I have planned out some changes in the blog for this New Year so I am listing them out here.

Blog Posts
I have been pretty random at blogging for the last two years following no plan regarding the posts so it happened that you had a barrage of reviews coming together or a barrage of DIY's. So, I have decided to organize the posts on different topics all over the week. The plan I have chalked out goes like this:


Sunday Beauty Products / Special Series / Guest Posts / Hauls
Monday Skin Care
Tuesday Your Opinion
Wednesday Hair Care
Thursday DIY / Home Remedies
Friday Health
Saturday Reviews

So, what do you think of this???
PS: I did install IntenseDebate but it was wreaking havoc with the template so I had to uninstall it. Sad that I can't get the threaded comments on the blog. Wish blogger does something in that regard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment