Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Purse from Oasap.com

So, this is my next haul from Oasap. Earlier, I had got a pair of flipflops. So, let me take you through a little background of Oasap.

Oasap is a global online store dedicated to high-street fashion by offering various kinds of women’s apparel, bags, shoes, jewellery, accessories, etc.  Oasap was founded in late 2011, however, has already had thousands of SKU by far.  We keep updating products at a high rate every day. (Source)
They have amazing range of things and they concentrate mostly on street fashion and they ship free worldwide!! Also, you get a 20% discount on your first order right after sign up. And, they have a giveaway currently running. Check it out here

Anyway, coming back to the wallet, how do you like it? Its so girly and cute but I do have some complaints so let's go through the pros and cons after the eye candy :)
it has plenty of pockets for my uncountable cards!!!
Pros
- Absolutely girly and looks damn cute!!

Cons
- It photographs much better than it looks (not exactly a con but you get carried away when doing online shopping)
- The flap which is supposed to go on the magnet closing the wallet is a little dirty which is absolutely disheartening.
- And, finally, I do think 30$ is pretty much for a wallet, especially, when parts of it are a little dirty (even if it can be washed off)!!!

PS: I did receive credits for my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment