Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dove Deep Pure Face Wash {Product Review}


Dove soaps are not my favourite but their face washes did catch my eye and the best part is that they do not have SLS. So, lets check out if I liked it or not :)

Price: Rs 70 for 50gms

Pros
very less quantity required
no SLS
doesn't dry or stretch my skin 

Cons
no improvement in blackheads
doesn't really exfoliate as far as I could experience

My Experience


I don't know what to write in this review coz the face wash is nothing great and neither bad. Its formula is just similar to the Pond's face washes.The product claims to have micro-puff technology which cleanses the pores well and exfoliates at the same time.


Honestly, I don't think I really saw anything like that in my face. It doesn't brighten or stretch my skin or make it dry and neither does the face wash claim anything like that. It is an inexpensive and SLS free face wash which can be given a try.

PS: I have had two sources with dry skin inform me that it is indeed drying for skin so dry girls, take care!! Mine's combi.

PPS: I have decided to remove the Ingredients section for the products which are not natural. 

Other products from Dove:
Dove Color Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Range

No comments:

Post a Comment