Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lactocalamine Deep Cleansing Face Wash {Product Review}

Lactocalamine Skinsurance Deep Cleansing Face Wash for Oily Skin
I know this product has been there in the market since quite long and it wasn't a buy either. I got it free with the lactocalamine bottle. Initially, to be frank, I wasn't interested in using it and was wondering "will I get one with every lactocalamine, yikes!!!" Anyway, let's get on with the review and let's see if I really would mind getting it even for free :)

Price: Rs 65 for 70ml

Ingredients
Lactocalamine Skinsurance Deep Cleansing Face Wash for Oily Skin Ingredients

Pros
- it feels really cool when you wash your face, the best part

Cons
- it has SLES
- doesn't really control oil for long time

My Experience
Lactocalamine Skinsurance Deep Cleansing Face Wash for Oily Skin Product ColorThe gel is light purple in color and smells awfully like a bubblegum!!! I don't really like the smell but its not exactly offending. Whenever I apply the face wash, there is an immediate cooling effect like you have applied menthol or something on the face. That's what made me write this review :) Definitely a very useful thing in hot summers :D Right??? It has menthol and raspberry extract too which is pretty interesting. 

It does make my skin feel a little dry after the wash but then, it is meant for oily skin and mine is a little quirky kind which oscillates between dry and oily. So, wouldn't really blame the face wash and even then, it doesn't leave my skin stretched or anything. I can easily grab a light moisturiser and I am good to go. But, the biggest thing is that it doesn't help me with the oil on my nose and chin :( They get oily in an hour or two after washing my face.
Have you used this face wash? What do you like or hate about it?

Other products from Lactocalamine:
Always have a bottle of calamine lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment