Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HealthKart Discounts

There is an upsurge of online shopping sites lately and one of them is HealthKart.com which specializes in bringing the medical and health products to you apart from the regular personal and beauty products. So, it is having a few discounts which you might want to check out.
  • 15% Cash-back till Children's Day, 14th November.
  • 15% off on all Lotus Products for next three days (starting from 7th November).
  • 15% off on the hot-selling Revlon Color Burst lipgloss- use HKCOLORBURST (ends on 9th November)

2 comments:

  1. Your post will be rather good, and I’m sure some will find it interesting because it’s about a topic that’s as widely discussed as others. Some may even find it useful.healtkart coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your website via yahoo. Your post is truly pertinent to my life at this moment, and I’m really delighted I discovered your website. my sources

    ReplyDelete