Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tagged Yet Again!!!

So, thanks to Tanmayee from Celebrating Feminity, I have again been tagged :) So, check out my answers!!!

Q. What is your most inexpensive beauty product you love and why?

Lactocalamine is what's coming to my mind right now. I use it when I am staying indoors for sun protection. 

Q. What is your most expensive beauty product you love and why? 

Marie Veronique Organics Face Screen. Its a tinted sunscreen with Zinc Oxide and is amazing!! But, it costs 40$ and that's excluding the shipping charges.

Q. Which beauty product you have love and hate relationship with? Name it.

TBS brand as a whole. I don't like the body butter I got recently but I really love the accessories I got from TBS and also the oil.

Q. What is your most delicious beauty product?

TBS Polynesian Monoi Oil. It smells amazing!!! Has light jasmine scent which I absolutely love and the fragrance doesn't disappear soon either. 

Q. Which product do you neglect due to laziness?

Masks, it is!!! When I feel lazy, I simply ignore them and take huge pains to finish my CTM routine only :( Yes, I am pretty lazy. 

Q. What beauty product makes you feel confident?

There is no product on which I depend for confidence but if I have to choose, I would say kajal. Because, it makes my eyes look very beautiful.

Q. What traits you find attractive in opposite sex?

Self-made and one who has respect for everyone.

Q. What items you would like to receive as a gift?

Do I really need to tell? Well, almost everything from books and flowers to accessories and beauty products!! Better still, take me with you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment