Saturday, April 14, 2012

Do you endorse any brand? {Your Opinion}

[Source:brandingrevolution.com]
Granted, no one is gonna ask me to be a brand ambassador of any brand, what so ever but I often find myself faithful to some brands to the extent that I might be doing small inline commercials in my day to day life just like it happens in "The Truman Show". [If you haven't watched it yet, you should definitely check it out. Its probably Jim Carrey's only movie in which you can't see his extra-mobile face moving and btw, its an amazing movie.]

So, yes, I endorse different brands for different reasons. For example, when it comes to skin care, whatever product I might be using, Nivea is the first name which pops up in my mind!!! Then, when it comes to hand washes, I am totally loyal to Dettol and I so hate Lifebuoy (and I have never ever even used it)!!! Similarly, when it comes to pickles, you would find me saying Priya all the time or even a discontinued line of Sanjeev Kapoor's endorsed products, don't remember the name though!! When it comes to knives, its Crystal for me and the truth is I don't know of any other brand :D Such is my affinity to certain brands.

Are you similarly crazed on any brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment