Friday, April 27, 2012

My Haul and Other Things

So, I am back to Hyderabad and wallowing in sadness :D And, as you all would be probably aware that my camera had not been functioning properly so I got my other camera this time from home. And, now that I can again take many snaps, I wanted to share some of the hauls in the past months and some other things. Do check out till the end :)
Kara Wipes and Neutrogena new sunscreen from New U and got a nail buffer free :)
Neev soaps from naturalmantra, Parachute body lotion dry skin and body shop haul :)
A word about the above products - Neutrogena new sunscreen is pretty light and oil free but extremely expensive (400 for 30 ml), Kara wipes good as always, Parachute body lotion is good but not for summers obviously ;), ginger body butter is not at all worth the cost (I am regretting it) and I love, love and love the Polynesian Monoi oil.
Essential Oils - rosemary, lavender, neroli, frankincense, bergamot, patchouli, cedarwood, ginger, cinnamon bark
 and, cocoa butter from moksha lifestyle
Loving the essential oils but undecided on the cocoa butter. And, now, a very very very special thanks to Taps for this sweet gift :) Well, remember the huge Glossy Box debacle??? Yes, Taps of Beauty Through my Eyes (she has her first giveaway on so don't forget to participate) sent me this wonderful gift as a substitute for the giveaway win even though I told her not to many times. Thank you sooooooooo much, Taps :)
 
I have been hearing such good things about the chocolate mask that I was very much tempted to get this but I restrained myself as I have so many products to finish. Now, I'm gonna use it ASAP, yippeeee :) And, that's another Neev soap to the collection. And, the third is the fresh line Blue Chamomile mask which was also one of the products I wanted to try. So, this weekend is gonna be a pamper session for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment