Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pantene Total Damage Care Range {Product Review}

Sometime back, I had mentioned about the Pantene Total Damage Care Range shampoo and conditioner I had received. I have been using them since two-three weeks so now is the right time to review them.

Shampoo
Price: Rs 117 for 180ml

Ingredients

My Experience
Reviewing a shampoo is a little tough always because it is supposed to just cleanse the hair and scalp and not be harsh. So, yup, this shampoo does take care of all these requirements and does nothing more than that. It didn't make my hair rough or frizzy. So, I can say it is a good shampoo. Coming to the damage repair claim, it is difficult for a shampoo to repair a damage so I wouldn't say anything supporting or refuting that claim.

Conditioner
Price: Rs 59 for 80ml

Ingredients

My Experience
Now, shampoo does the cleaning job and conditioner does the restoration. So, how did this work? Ok, the conditioner is not very thick and spreads easily on the hair. I keep it for around 2-5 minutes every time I shampoo my hair and the results have been good. My hair is not damaged per se so it is difficult for me to comment on how it works on that ground but otherwise, it keeps my hair soft and moisturized and even makes my hair a bit shiny even when I have not applied oil before washing my hair. It also doesn't leave my hair frizzy and since it is cold now (in the hills), hair starts to get static-y which is not happening with my hair which is again a plus for me :) Otherwise, it is a real problem and static does damage the hair to some extent.

My Recommendation
Overall, I did like the conditioner more than the shampoo and I haven't used the hair mask of the range but I do hope to when I come across it. And, to add, one of the Pantene hair masks are very much recommended. I am not sure of which one but I think it is the restorative hair mask or something so I do look forward to using this mask too but right now, my shelf is full so will have to wait for probably 6-7 months before my stock gets finished!!! In the meanwhile, you should definitely explore this range and I would look forward to reading your experiences :)

PS: Products sent by the brand for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment