Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oil and Hair {Hair Care}

[Source: Google Images]
I'll now mention one thing which I have seen is a habit of many people especially of the old school. Many people commented on my hair saying that since I had not been applying oil after washing my hair, it has lost its volume. Well, the insinuation here is that many people prefer to apply oil after washing their hair and leaving it like that till the next wash. I, personally, find this method is wrong. Not because your hair looks sticky or something but I have tried this and know that it doesn't really do anything for the hair. Instead, if you keep your hair oiled and go out, your hair will becomes dirty faster and scalp will attract a lot bacteria. Oil is one of the major causes of dandruff too. Extra oily and extra dry scalp both breed dandruff so keeping the scalp healthy and clean is one of the important points of hair care.

No comments:

Post a Comment