Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Oil for removing Makeup {Skin Care}

Last time, I talked about Groundnut oil being great in removing sunscreen. This time I couldn't carry the groundnut oil around so I bought baby oil which is extremely inexpensive and is known to be a great makeup remover. So, just wanted to share my experience with you all.

What is Baby Oil?
I know you are all familiar with the baby oil but I want to talk about a different thing. Mineral Oil is an essential component of the baby oil and one of the most debated ingredients of the date. Well, in a simple language, I would say that it is not at all evil and is perfectly usable. So, don't worry about using baby oil on yourself if not on your babies. 

Baby Oil for Body
Ok, so I have used this oil for moisturizing my body and I wouldn't say I have become a fan!!! In fact, I hate its fragrance which bothers my nose a lot and the oil is not enough for dry skin. 

Removing Makeup
So, when I couldn't use it for body, I decided to try it for double cleansing. And, voila!!! it works so well. Well, here, I would like to add that all oils work equally well to remove all the extra layers on your face. So, go ahead and embrace oils. But, beware coz some oils can sting the eyes like coconut. But, baby oil is not at all stinging in nature and does its job pretty well. So, if you need a cheaper alternative to your cleansers, this is one of them :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment