Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Range {Product Review}

So, I have reviewed the shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and the leave-in serum. If you had noticed, I had not written anything about my recommendation because I wanted to give a collective judgement about the results. So, here goes that. 

Packaging
Extremely elegant and classy when compared to other over-the-counter products in the market. But, they are not travel-friendly as each of the product is bulky and will take space and add to the weight.

My Recommendation
I would definitely recommend this range altogether. The biggest disadvantage of the range is that every product has silicone or dimethicone as one of the ingredients. As you know, silicones and the family are notorious for creating a film on the hair and not getting washed off by the shampoos and consequently, dulling the shine of your hair, this ingredient is not very much liked. In fact, I had stopped using Livon just for the same thing. But, if this doesn't affect you, I would definitely say that the range really gave great results.

I would also add a word here that the debate about ingredients is a bit waver-y and not to be trusted too much so I wouldn't really pay heed to that because of the results of this range altogether for my hair. My hair is softer, shinier and definitely less frizzy and more manageable. And, it also gives volume to the hair over all. So, I am definitely loving the results altogether. I have not yet had this kind of experience and results with any affordable-priced products. So, that does give the range an edge. So, I am loving it!!!

Have you tried this yet? Pin It

PS: Products were sent by the brand for consideration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment