Thursday, November 3, 2011

Biotique Basil and Parsley Cleanser {Product Review}

Biotique soaps have always been intriguing for me and I have heard that the almond oil is amazing so I shall definitely check that out. Lets check out how this soap does in the mean time.Since I got these soaps during hotel stays, I have no idea about the price.

Ingredients 
even I couldn't read the ingredient list clearly :D
My Experience
This is a transparent soap and I wasn't much of the hope that I would like it coz, generally, such soaps are really drying. But, I was wrong. This soap is gentle, mild, cleanses really well and doesn't dry out the skin even in the drier weather of October. It smells nice and nothing overbearing and lathers well enough. And, I don't think I have anything negative to say about the product.

My Recommendation
I would definitely recommend it. Its a good soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment