Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Serum {Product Review}

sorry for the bad snap!!
So, this is the third product of the Dove Nourishing Oil Care range. Read on to find out if I liked it or not.

Price: Rs 300 for 40ml (definitely costly)

Ingredients

My Experience
The serum is very clear and since my hair volume is less and my hair is fine, I need only a single or sometimes two pumps. If I take more, my hair would weigh down. The texture of the serum looks oily but it disappears into the hair as soon as you apply it. And, it detangles the hair very nicely and imparts a sheen to the hair. I don't know if it does anything more than that but it does what it says above - leaves the hair softer and shinier and as to the nourishment factor, I don't know. But, I don't think if it helps to make the hair look more hydrated. As far as my experience goes, it creates a layer on the hair and locks in whatever is on your hair so it is good to apply hydrating serums before using this. But, this product doesn't weigh down the hair or leave any residue behind. Its definitely a good product to use during any special occasion or the like.

Have you tried it yet? Pin It

PS: Product sent by brand for consideration.

Also read other reviews from the same brand:
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment