Friday, September 30, 2011

September Haul {Beauty Products}

I thought it would be interesting to share my hauls with you so I decided to put up all my hauls into one post and publish it on the last day of the month. Hope you enjoy this series.

NewU Haul
an overdose of cleansing wipes, I must say!!!
needed a non-tinted lip balm so thought to give this one a try!!!
freebies, yay!!! an eyelash comb and a travel pedicure set
And, now the most interesting product of my haul. The story goes somewhat like this - 20th was the last day of member sale at TBS and I went to check out the products but, frankly, I couldn't bring myself to pay in the range of 600-700 for anything out there. So, entered the NewU shop adjoining it!!! And, there I found a lot of interesting products by the brand of Beauty Formulas. It is a UK brand, I checked out after coming home. And, since I saw the warming mineral mask at TBS and found somewhat similar product with this brand, I bought it out of curiosity!!! Frankly, I think TBS would have also costed me the same coz this one is 185 bucks for 3 treatments and TBS offers 100ml for 700 bucks near about. So, not a very intelligent bargain, though!!!
Of course, I used one treatment on the same night. And, it is a weird product (not in the bad sense at all)!!! It gets so warm (and I mean really warm for those who have never used warming mineral mask by TBS). Its a peculiar mask and I did like it but other than that, I am not sure if it really did anything for my skin. Anyways, I shall review it separately after using all the 3 treatments. And, btw, the good thing about this product is that it has Zeolite which is one of the best detox clays available to mankind. And, the product is listed number 2 in the ingredient list.

And, some random haul
Needed a body lotion so thought to give this a try
And, I finally got it!!! I have been waiting to get my hands on this since quite long :)
So, hope that I have got you interested in the haul series. And, I shall definitely be coming with the reviews during the next month!!! Keep a look out :)

PS: Oh, btw, did you enter the Yardley giveaway yet??? If you haven't, follow this link - Yardley Giveaway and submit the answer to the question asked and you are done!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment