Monday, September 26, 2011

Papaya for skin complexion {Reader's Tip}

So, this tip was posted by Manoj. So, this is what he says:
Hi, I'm Manoj. I'm dark skinned. I have been trying some natural skin exfoliating things. From my experience, papaya is the best skin exfoliant. Here is what I did:
1) Take a papaya fruit and make its pulp.
2) Apply its directly on the skin about 1 cm thickness.
3) Leave it until it starts getting dry, which would take 20 to 30 minutes.
4) The result is instant.
Your skin will get more lighter .

I have tried lemon juice, curd, etc. and they are effective but they give results in 3 to 7 days where as papaya gives instant results.
Thanks a lot for the tip, Manoj. Papayas are really beneficial in skin care and the reason it works best is that it has high levels of Alpha Hydroxy Acids and so caution should be used in using Papaya - do not use it more than once a week because AHA's can cause photo-sensitivity and irritate the skin of applied in high concentrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment