Saturday, June 9, 2012

Do you feel confident in your own skin? {Your Opinion}

So, after eons of ages, I went out for an outing at night (for a dessert party) today with some of my colleagues and enjoyed it so much. I did get dressed up as well with my really cute top and my Oasap flip flops. Me and my friend had brownies with ice cream but since it was CCD and not Barista, they were not as tasty :( Anyway, so, my question for today is just the one which you get asked in the Dove ad. Can you go out without makeup?

To answer the question myself, yes. I am absolutely comfortable in my own skin and in fact, I feel better without having even a moisturizer. My skin looks natural and in fact, I love going out at nights because I don't have an obligation to apply anything on my skin :D No sunscreen or any BB cream t prevent the white cast, yay!! And, that was one of the reason why I loved the outing :)In case you are thinking that my skin is flawless, no, its not!!! I have hell lot of pigmentation issues and my skin is sensitive to hyper pigmentation which makes it super important to apply the sunscreen regularly and my skin has great amount of yellow tones as compared to pink tones and my forehead is darker than my face and my neck is really pigmented and more than my neck, the joint of the neck and the shoulders have lot of pigmentation. So, you see I am not really flawless as some people really are. But, I love my skin as it is. Oh I forgot to mention the amount of facial hair on my chin, sideburns and neck which is probably the worst.

So, what about you? 

Image Courtesy:flawlessskin.net

No comments:

Post a Comment