Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm in love!!!

Ok, I am damn sorry for the cheesy title :D But, to be frank, I have been in love with this amazing man for a very long time. And, I can't stop smiling whenever I see him and I am gonna check him out again from today :) Ok,so, lemme break the suspense and check out the snaps. The best thing about him is that he is endlessly tall (around 6'5"). [If I ever come across him, I would feel like a dwarf!! (can always dream, right??)] And, he has this amazing smile and a very cute way of saying extremely hilarious things.

PS: For those who have no idea of him, he is Eric, aka Alexander Skarsgard, from True Blood, the best and the bloodiest vampire show in my opinion!!! And, there is another negative character I love (Klaus, aka Joseph Morgan, from Vampire Diaries).
Btw, has anyone watched Game of Thrones?? Its supposed to be amazing but I have yet to start on the series and my fav, True Blood's season five, is gonna premier today. And, don't forget to check out the ongoing giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment