Friday, January 22, 2016

Dermacos Clarifying Facial Wash

I keep on trying different face washes. I don't know how girls stick to a single face wash for years because even dermatologists recommend not to use a particular product continuously.
I came to know about  Dermacos products from my cousin and to be very honest its not a popular company so you will not find much reviews on internet. I firstly used its products for facial. I will share those products soon and after realizing its good results I decided to give a try to face wash too.

Claims
  • Thorough deep down pore cleansing
  • Doesn't over dry the skin
  • Restores natural pH balance and firmness
  • Helps in reducing dark spots and discoloration
  • prevents spreading of acne growth

My thoughts and experience
Facial wash comes in a plastic bottle which you can see in the pictures too. Its has a unique packaging and I haven't used any face wash with this kind of packaging. You have to squeeze the bottle to get it out of it.I must say that the packaging is very hygienic. I really liked it as it has a protection lid on the top too. You only need a coin sized quantity to wash your face. When I used it for the first time I noticed that my skin has dried out. Although its mentioned on the bottle that it doesn't over dry the skin but after 2 days I noticed that it over dries the skin and its very important to use a good moisturizer at night. One more thing which I don't like about this is that it has a strong fragrance. There is a long list of ingredients mentioned on the bottle but I feel like it smells like medicines. Well its my opinion others can feel that it smells differently. 

Lets get to the good points. I really cleans the face perfectly. Till today I have not noticed new pimples on my face. I am a huge fan of Ponds face washes and I always get back to Ponds even after trying hundreds of face washes but I must say I have not even touched my ponds face washes after I started using this one.After a week I noticed that the dark spots are getting lighter too. It really prevents spreading of acne growth. I use it twice in a day and I am expecting that it wont dry out skin during summers.

Pros
  • Cleanses effectively
  • Budget friendly
  • Reduces dark spots
  • Prevents acne growth
  • Hygienic packaging 
Cons
  •  Dries out skin
  • Only suitable for oily and acne prone skin
  • Strong Fragrance

Availability
It is easily available at all leading superstores in Pakistan for PKR 245.


Recommendation
Highly recommended to the beauties with oily and acne prone skins. I will not recommend this face wash to dry skinned beauties and even to the beauties with combination skin as it really dries out the skin.

My Rating
4.5/5

Thank you for your time.
Stay Blessed.....:)



No comments:

Post a Comment