Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dare to Change: Get up 15 minutes early

I absolutely love cartoon images and wish I could feel like this in the morning :)
So, this is my second challenge for the month. And, trust me, I think I have jumped on the tougher bandwagon really early!! Coz, I am so lazy that getting up in the morning is literally a huge challenge for me. These days I am getting up at about 7:30 on average. 
So, now, I shall try to get up at 7 sharp or latest by 7:15 AM
I know some of you might think that getting up at 7 is not exactly achieving a huge thing but yes, it is, for me!! I have been trying to do the same since like ages together. And, failed miserably every time. And, do check out the cartoon below :)
I could not NOT share this one with you :)
Btw, I am sure you guys might also be interested in how the first challenge is coming up? Well, to be honest, not really good coz this weekend I had moved and was busy with all that and really tired and then, yesterday and today, I came back from off at like 7 - 7:30 which is like really late for me. 

So, all this is tiring me up coz I really do not get time to relax. And, if I can't relax, its difficult to follow any routine. And, worst part is that I am not even able to take out time to write posts :( And, yeah, I am struggling on it right now at 10 by which time I should be reading P.G.Wodehouse and preparing for my sleep. And, honestly, I do wonder how you guys with extremely hectic schedule really manage to take time for yourself and your blogs. Kudos to all of you :) 

So, are you ready to join in for the second challenge and if you really took the first one, how did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment