Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Random Beauty Tips {Reader's Tips}

"Whenever a pimple pops up, crush a few neem leaves or apply neem powder available in the market on the affected, the size of the pimple reduces & if applied regularly it subsides" - Uzma

"To make your skin glow, Take honey and apply on ur face for 15 mins n wash" - Umesh

"In summers after washing your face use ice cubes for toning your face" - Swapna

"My favourite beauty tip would be a mixture of powdered rose petals,a lil bit of sandalwood powder and mix it all up wid rose water or curd..Apply it on the face everyday after a tiring day at work or college for glowing and soft skin.Works for me every time!" - Shruti

"My favourite beauty tip is to rub tomatoes on the face to remove tan naturally! One can use it after roaming about in the sun instead of after sun gels." - Shruti

Read more of your favourite reader's tips here and you can submit one too (here). And, don't forget to enter the giveaway.

PS: Sorry guys for the missing regular posts but I am kinda really tired and in anticipation of going home so not able to do any write ups. I have lots of product reviews pending and I really hope to get back soon with the posts too :) Till then, enjoy the beauty tips. They were from the giveaway which reminds me to announce the winner as well, shit!!!

Image Courtesy:medtips.in

No comments:

Post a Comment