Sunday, June 24, 2012

More Gossip!!

Ok, so, I am in no position to do a post today so thought I shall just post a little more of gossip :D I hope you don't get bored of it. Actually, I am returning by tomorrow morning's train. Yeah, I know, its so tiring and flights are way too easy but then the cost as well adds up so I thought I would rather spend the remainder on clothes or shoes :D Worst thing that my wait list is not yet confirmed :( I am just hoping for the best otherwise I have Rajdhani to rely on or otherwise a flight!! UPDATE: I am going by flight and there goes my plan of shopping :(

Oh btw, I got Tresmode today, yay!!! Finally, I got peep-toe sandals of my size. Oh yes, footwear is a huge headache for me as I love only flats (my balance is too bad for even a one inch heel if its not a platform)!! And, my size is 3, can you imagine??? Sometimes, I have to shop from kids section!! And, most of the times, the salesman are staring at me that I have such small feet..I am like give me a break!!! So, I have got huge huge haul to share with you guys :) And, yes, I am gonna announce the Aloe Veda winners soon as well after I get confirmation from the PR people.  

Btw, for all the would-be brides, I have an advise or a product recommendation as you would like to take it. Forest Essentials Bath & Shower Oils. Yeah, they have four fragrances - Tuberose or rose (not sure), Mashobra Honey and Vanilla, Sandalwood (I guess) and one more. And, all smell divine. I got Tuberose one and Mashobra Honey both. And, whenever I smell them, I die and go to heaven :D Yes, they are expensive with around 1000 bucks for 100ml. But, an absolute luxury. So, give your body a treat for your special days :) Chalo, see ya then from Hyderabad. Au Revoir.

Image Courtesy:dkidiscussion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment