Monday, June 25, 2012

Galenco, an European Baby Skin Care Brand {Product Review}

 
Guest Post by Paromita Datta


Every parent wants the best for their babies and I’m no different. Shopping for baby skincare products was always a cause of worry for me as it is hard to know if you are getting the right thing for your baby’s soft & sensitive skin. There are wide varieties of baby skincare products available in the market and to choose the best product among those is quite difficult. I have tried few baby skincare products of different brands on my son but have always ended up being unsatisfied. Last month on Hridaan’s first birthday, one of my close friends presented him a gift hamper consisting of diverse range of products of a renowned European baby skincare brand Galenco including shampoo, bath oil, massage oil, milk lotion, diaper rash cream and powder. Initially, I was a bit hesitant in using the products but my friend convinced me in trying them at least once. To my amazement, all the products were incredibly wonderful, effective and safe to use.

My personal favourite among all is Galenco’s baby milk lotion which is extremely gentle on my son’s skin leaving no allergies or rashes. What I also like about the lotion is that it is non greasy, unlike other lotions which make skin sticky and oily. Moreover, the pleasant fragrance of all the products is what Hridaan and I love the most. He enjoys getting his head wash done with Galenco’s baby shampoo as it doesn’t burn the eye. After such a long time, I have found a shampoo that is gentle enough to use everyday and doesn't dry out the scalp. 

I love to use Galenco’s products for my son as it keeps him happy and cheerful all day long. I am deeply grateful to my friend for introducing me to Galenco that has become my first and last preference when it comes to shop for baby skincare products. 

Although I have used all the products of Galenco but I would particularly like to share the details of Galenco Baby Milk Lotion and Galenco Baby Shampoo. The milk lotion is enriched with sweet almond oil and Vitamin E which nourishes the skin. It also contains glycerin which moisturises the skin thus protecting it from drying and allantoin which softens and smoothens the skin. I apply it daily on Hridaan's face, hands and body. The best thing about it is that it is non greasy, unlike other lotions which generally make the skin sticky and oily.
Galenco Baby Shampoo is mild and hypoallergenic that gently cleanses the scalp without causing a burning sensation in my baby's eyes. It is enriched with soya proteins which produce very soft and shining hair, produces volume, have an antistatic effect and facilitates in the untangling of hair. The shampoo is pleasantly perfumed which makes it Hridaan's favorite.

Following are the prices of each of the Galenco products:
  • Shampoo - Rs. 125
  • Massage Oil - Rs. 125
  • Milk Lotion - Rs. 125
  • Diaper Rash Cream - Rs. 100
  • Powder - Rs. 100
  • Bath Oil - Rs. 175 

No comments:

Post a Comment