Sunday, June 17, 2012

Just Chitchat!!!

Its 11:40 and I am so tired and my body is literally wanting to sleep!!! I am in Delhi, came yesterday and it already feels like its been so many days and time just flies and its so f***ing HOT!!! Coolers are useless, AC simply not too cold!!! Anyways, today, we went to Citywalk and I did a pretty huge haul there :D I shall share it soon but probably after I go to Hyd!!! Oh btw, I got a Swarovski bracelet for my mom (its her birthday on Tuesday). And, for myself, a little of Forest Essentials (got a gift card against the Credit Card points), Lush and the regular Neutrogena sunscreens. And, next week will have some product reviews as well as I am falling back on them!!

And, yes, for those all who have mailed their queries to me, I am so sorry that I have not reverted back since pretty long. I am just too tied up and not in a good mood but I shall start answering them from tomorrow or Monday. So, please give me sometime and yes, I shall get back to you ASAP. And, rest of you, please keep dropping your mails :D

No comments:

Post a Comment