Sunday, April 1, 2012

TV Soaps and Snobs


Ok, so I used to be a Tele-soap snob till a while back and you won't believe that I sincerely run the Star live tv now on my laptop whenever I am alone. Of course, the worst part of that is that you watch a single episode probably 3-4 times or more in a day (those are the words of a snob!!!). Yes, the television has really not got anything to air except for its shows from 6 - 11:30 PM which is extremely pathetic.

Anyways, speaking of my favorite soaps, I am a huge love stories fan so you can guess the one top-most on my mind - 'Is pyar ko kya naam doon?'. Well, its almost like 'Kutumb' which used to air almost 10 years back. I love the chemistry of the couple and also the protagonist's sister. She is very pretty and looks really sweet which is something I rarely say about people :D Oh, yes, I am a huge cynic. My friends have always called me critical and my parents are literally frustrated with me for my cynical attitude with life.

Ok, waving aside my pretensions, I do enjoy comedies. I don't know how many of you have watched 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' but I love that series and I really wish they had come up with a second season. As you might have guessed by now, I am not really big on English drama/comedies but I used to love 'Full House' and there was this hindi dubbing of 'Small Wonder' which used to air on Star plus at 5:30 in the evening. I used to love it. I do miss those shows and wonder if I can get them on download ;D

Are you a serial-fanatic or love any soap??

No comments:

Post a Comment