Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kama Brigandi Intense Hair Treatment {Product Review}

Price: Rs 625 for 250ml

Ingredients

Pros 
- makes my hair look shinier and feel softer 
- little amount is enough to cover entire length of hair 
- light in texture but extremely nourishing

Cons
- very expensive!!
- can weigh the hair down if applied in excess

My Experience
You would have seen the product mentioned in my monthly hair journal entries. I thought this is a good time to review it since I have been using the product on and off since more than 6 months. Its a strong smelled oil but that doesn't really bother me though it offends my friend's nose :D Yes, its strong. And, its a dark coloured oil as you can see in the pic.

I like the oil overall. It gives my hair shine and also makes my hair look darker. It has helped the hair texture to improve slowly. And, whenever I wash my hair after applying it, my hair looks shinier. And, the texture of my hair becomes softer. It gets washed off quickly and is a light enough oil to be used for oily scalp as well.

The product is definitely expensive. Yes, I would recommend the product and yes, I shall buy it again after my current stock of oils get over!!! 

Have you used this hair oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment