Sunday, April 22, 2012

Awarded!!!

So, I received the award from Tanmayee from Celebrating Femininity and Divine Blush from A Makeupholic Confession. Thanks a lot Tanmayee and DB :) I am not going to pass it on to anyone. Instead, I want to dedicate the award to every blogger and every reader who supports all the beauty blogs and makes it a fun place and hobby. Thanks a lot guys :)
Moving on, 7 random facts about me:
  • I love giving and receiving surprises.
  • I am a dreamer, day and night :D
  • I don't look my age :)
  • I love travelling and wanna go to every nook and corner of the world.
  • I love penguins :) 
  • I don't really care what I wear. I am too lazy but sometimes, I do love to dress up.
  • I get a lot of headaches. Why I mentioned that? I am having one right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment