Sunday, March 25, 2012

What I did this week?

Well, my Monday was work at home coz I was too lazy to get up and go :D Anyways, I did manage to do some work which gives me some credit. Life is getting hectic!!! Have a deadline in April so I am not able to give attention to the blog and other articles I am supposed to write. 

And, then, I watched 'Chillar Party' yesterday live on lappie. Did you know about the live streaming from Star TV which is a good TP for me. And, I got my new cooler also yest and its all sooooooo cool in the room but of course, humidity issues!!!

And, I am desperately waiting for some of my packages and also for my camera :( I don't know when I'll get it but I really feel handicapped without it. I think the following week will be a hectic one so I shall try my level best to get to you quality content. Till then, take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment