Saturday, March 24, 2012

Moisturizer with or without spf? {Your Opinion}

[Source:static.liveclicker.net]
For me, I always try to stay away from moisturisers which claim to have sun protection. Or, I always follow with a high factor sunscreen to keep my skin protected. What I have observed till day is that all the moisturisers which come with spf claims do not have the sun protection ingredients mentioned in the ingredient list which discourages me a lot. 

Moisturisers with spf give same protection as sunscreen?
Actually, I have observed this that moisturisers don't give enough sun protection when compared to sunscreen. I always get tanned I don't apply sunscreen whether its a physical or chemical one.

Every product has a specific function. So, if you think your moisturiser can protect your skin against sun, you should probably re-evaluate the sun protection  ability of your moisturiser. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment