Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sugar Body Scrub with a twist {DIY}

Ok, let me confess that making a DIY every week is really not easy for So, today's recipe is almost a copy of the sugar body polish which I have posted long back. I could think of nothing else and I have so many products to finish that it simply discourages me from whipping anything up. So, I have decided that next week I shall bring you a different series of DIY's which will include Essential Oils because currently, I am a lot into them.
Sugar + Multani Mitti
Ingredients
  • 3 table spoon sugar
  • 1 table spoon fuller's Earth or multani mitti
  • 1 table spoon rose petals powder
  • 1 tablespoon spices (mixture of nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves)
  • Honey (as required) 
  • Essential Oils (optional) 
Rose petals
Method
Mix all the ingredients except EO and honey. Add honey and make a gooey paste. Add 1-2 drops of your favorite drops of EO's and, scrub and rub a dub :)
Results
Awesomely soft and instantly glowing skin. Moisturize well and sleep off to protect this glow and it will last you for days together. Do this once a week for a good scrubbing.
The rose petals provide luxury and spices provide a spicy edge to the scrub. And, you will like the smell too. 

Hope you like it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment