Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Omved Intense Moisturizing Cream {Product Review}

Price: Rs 440 for 40 gms

Ingredients
DM water, extract of harida, baheda, glycerin, aloe vera juice, carbopol ultrez 21, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, green tea extract, oils of lavender, chamomile, vertiver, sodium hydroxide.

Pros
- gets absorbed into the skin very quickly
- moisturises instantly
- moisturising stays for long time 
- doesn't really get washed off with water
- keeps the nails and cuticles moisturised too
- awesome ingredients

Cons
- very expensive
- doesn't help extremely dry skin

My Experience
Let me start by saying it smells really weird. But, once you get used to it, you will actually like it and sniff your hands for it. I used this small sample only to moisturise my hands. When I had received this in February, my hands were extra dry and I was hoping to improve their state with this.
The sample is not as big that I can actually review it but I can give a decent verdict on the product because of its concentrated use on one part. It is a thick cream which I used to apply after washing my hands and it moisturised my hands pretty well and instantly. It spreads easily and gets absorbed quickly without leaving any greasiness behind.

But, I also noticed that it didn't really help my extremely dry skin which was a con but gradually, my hands came back to the normal state so I am hoping that a continuous use of the product does show effects. This is an all-purpose cream which can be used on any part of the body. And, I definitely like the smell now :)

Availability
Online - NaturalMantra.com (10% discount valid till 31st March)

PS: Product sent by brand. 
PS 2: I have taken the images from Corallista.com owned by Ankita and I am really thankful to her for allowing me to use the images. Do check out her review on the same too.

No comments:

Post a Comment