Friday, February 17, 2012

Make Dryfruit mix at Home {Health}

Today, I want to bring out an interesting way to consume dry fruits. I am not a healthy eater and in fact, I love all the Indian fried stuff, specially the snacks!!! So, it is quite difficult to make me eat fruits and dry fruits. I like to munch on tikkis than dry fruits. That's why, my mom hit on a capital idea to induce dry fruits into my system.

What does she do?
Take equal quantities of all dry fruits and grind them into a mix. Simple!!! And, then, I have to eat a heaped tablespoon of it everyday. I can mix it with milk or oats or corn flakes or eat it alone. Anyway, it tastes damn good for me and I really ask mom to make more for me as soon as I find my stock getting depleted.

An extremely close view :D

Dry Fruits and Skin?
It has all the good oils and fatty acids which makes my skin healthy and moisturized from the inside. And, it also helps my hair to look beautiful. So, hope this post helps you to make your stubborn kids eat something healthy or even you could try it on yourself if you are like me :D

Have you done anything of the sort?

No comments:

Post a Comment