Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just an Anecdote!!!

Hey guys, oops!!! sorry, Ladies. Anyways, I wanted to announce that from now on, every Sunday would be an off-day for me :D I shall take a break weekly from blogging and hopefully, that would help me to be regular in my posts and provide me some respite. I shall be posting about just daily life anecdotes and daily life situations or any random ramblings which I might gush about.

[Source:gazette.net]
So, today, I wanted to share with you an extremely funny situation which happened last week with my father. He is currently in Delhi and was getting bored so he thought that a walk in Select Citywalk would do him good and he would have some coffee or hot chocolate and so he goes there. He finds an auto and gets into it. When he alights from the auto and is in the process of paying the driver, the driver suddenly says to dad "Kya rakha hai Mall mein? Yahan bas paise karch karne ke liye jaate hain log. Aap baith jaiyiye, thodi door par mandir hai, main aapko wahan chod deta hoon, wahan thode bhajan bhi sun lijiyega (What's in a mall. It's both waste of time and money. Let me drop you to a temple nearby and you can listen to some devotional songs there)." And, my father was dumbfounded and couldn't speak a word after that :D And, me and mom were laughing so hard after listening to this incident and at the same time we were frolicking in Inorbit here. 

Anyways, see ya next Sunday with some other kind of fun!! Btw, to all my lovely reader's who have sent me mails, please please give me some days to answer to your queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment