Saturday, February 4, 2012

Earthy Goods Forest Honey Nourishing Handmade Soap {Product Review}


Last week, I discussed with you the difference between a soap and a beauty bar. So, the speciality of this soap is that it is handmade and full of natural ingredients for real. 

Price: Rs 95 for 100gms.

Ingredients

Pros
- moisturizes the skin and keeps it soft 
- made up of natural ingredients

Cons
- melts very soon :(

My Experience
It is a really good awesome soap. It is moisturizing and doesn't let your skin dry. In winters, I went without a moisturizer after my bath both at night and in the day time and my skin didn't really feel stretched at all. So, in summers, its gonna be great!!! And, I can definitely say this is one of the few soaps I have loved completely and I do love the ingredients. 

Ok, there is one problem - Palm Oil.  If you are not aware, palm trees are getting endangered due to their extensive deforestation so palm oil is being actually avoided in products and its substitutes are being used. Sometime back, Lush also started a "Save Palm Trees" campaign (something like that if I didn't get it right exactly). So, I would definitely appreciate that ingredient to be not used.

Availability
Website - Earthy Goods
And, I also feel good that the company is trying to do a bit of good for the rural people. And, you should definitely check out all the things they have in their store.

No comments:

Post a Comment