Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Been Tagged!!!

"Tag-O-Mania" is a fun and interesting activity which is doing rounds in the Blogosphere in which, when a person tags you, you have to complete a form like activity and then you have to tag 11 other blogs after completing your activities. This is a pass on game.

I've been tagged by Divine Blush from A Makeupaholic Confession is a wonderful blogger, and her blog is filled with deals and steals in the Online world. Do check her blog. (Ok, I copied from her blog but she is wonderful too!!!)

Now comes the Rules of the Game:
Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2: Every person who is tagged in this activity should tell 11 things about themselves, then answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you, then tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others; don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''.

Here comes 11 things about me:
  • I love sleeping.
  • I live to eat. I am a big foodie.
  • I am single child but not a pampered one :(
  • I hate blogging or writing under pressure. It never turns out right.
  • I love the rays of sun on my skin early in the morning and gentle wind blowing on my face.
  • I can't cook at all but it's my passion :D
  • I am a sucker for love stories with happy endings and KANK is one of my favorite movies even though everyone hated it. To be frank, I realized the meaning of the movie now.
  • I am bold but too scared of public speaking. I have huge stage-fright.
  • I love making things, anything - origami or DIY's or experimenting.
  • Ok, have you ever slept on the grass and star-gazed??? Yes, just like Ram arranges everything for Priya in Bade Ache Lagte Hain (if anyone watches it)!!! Trust me, it's a beautiful activity especially when you have someone to share it with.
  • And, I am in loveeeeee with Angelina Jolie. Ok, Jen's fans are gonna kill me. But, I really find her exotic and beautiful in a surreal way!!! Did you have a look at her Oscar outfit. It was fab!!!

Questions asked by DB:
1. What do you prefer a candle lit dinner or a trekking adventure
Candle lit dinner is too boring and I won't be able to see my food :D Trekking is more fun and romantic!!!

2. What u like – time to spend with ur hubby or with your family
No hubby so family, it has to be :D Ok, I do really love spending time genuinely and my parents have instilled in me a love for road trips and we used to go for one or two holiday trips every year besides a weekend getaway almost every month. That used to be real fun!!! And, nothing is better than sharing a lazy sunday afternoon reading books.

3. What do you prefer – Online Shopping or Offline shopping?
Not sure but I love the easy things in life.

4. What do you prefer Home made mask or the one from the stores
I am too lazy to make one for myself so you will find I am not doing any DIY posts on masks currently :)

5. Tell me any one lie that you told to ur hubby
No hubby!!

6. Ur favorite Pilgrimage place
I want to go to Kedarnath. And, I love Jwalaji. It's the one where the flames keep sprouting from the ground and no mineral has been found yet at the place and supposedly the place where the tongue of Sati fell when she was being burning and being carried by Lord Shiva after the Yagna arranged by Daksh.

7. Ur favorite beauty tip for Skin
Sugar + Oil scrub for immediate glow and hydration.

8. Saree or Modern wear??
Jeans, anytime. I don't mind going for my wedding in that too :D

9. You are left alone in a forest which essential thing you would ask for to survive?
Water and Food. Or, probably fire :)

10. Monthly how much do you spend for buying Cosmetics & skin care products
Approx. 500 bucks. 

11. What do you prefer Straight hair or Wavy Curly one??
Wavy, I already have that :)

Whom am I tagging?

And, what do you guys have to do? Simple, answer these questions. They are just the same as I answered them :)
1. What do you prefer a candle lit dinner or a trekking adventure
2. What u like – time to spend with ur hubby or with your family
3. What do you prefer – Online Shopping or Offline shopping
4. What do you prefer Home made mask or the one from the stores
5. Tell me any one lie that you told to ur hubby
6. Ur favorite Pilgrimage place
7. Ur favorite beauty tip for Skin
8. Saree or Modern wear ??
9. You are left alone in a forest which essential thing you would ask for to survive?
10. Monthly how much do you spend for buying Cosmetics and skin care products
11. What do you prefer Straight hair or Wavy Curly one??

And, thank you so much DB :) I had fun doing this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment