Saturday, October 15, 2011

Preview: Dove Nourishing Oil Care Range {Beauty Products}

I have liked Dove products in the past but I didn't use them for long and I have never been loyal to Dove for various reasons and one of the main is that it has nauseatingly constant smell in all of its products. I just can't bear them. Now, Dove has recently launched its Nourishing Oil Care range. So, here is the preview of their products and I shall follow with the reviews in subsequent time.
Don't you just love the packaging???
So, the products include the shampoo, conditioner, leave-in serum and the intensive nourishing mask
I have used the shampoo and conditioner and leave-in serum once altogether and would like to say that Dove does deliver results and the products did seem promising.

PS: Products sent by the brand for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment