Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk {Product Review}

This was another of my longing impulse buys as the packaging looked really cute to me. I have never ever used a cleansing milk before this so when I used it, I am not sure I liked it much. And, then, the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth cleanser arrived and this lay forgotten. But, I had to dig it out again after the Liz Earle sample got used up and believe me the 30ml sample did last me quiet long. Ok, may be due to the reason that I only need to take off the sunscreen!!! But, I am missing it!!! So, back to this review.

Price: Rs 159 for125ml

Ingredients
Did you see the ingredient list??? So, simple!!!!
My Experience
Ok, the main disadvantage with this is that you have to wash your face and neck with a face wash or a cleanser after using this. I am not sure if you need to do that with any other. Otherwise, it is a really good cleanser. Since it is liquid, it is easily to apply and massage in without needing to add water and removes all the dirt and grime and sunscreen I have applied. It doesn't however remove the kohl/kajal from my eyes but I have heard this is a really impossible feat for almost all cleansers. And, the cleanser doesn't make my face dry or oily or anything of the sort. After washing the face also, my face is comfortable and not too dry or anything.

My Recommendation
It is a good cleanser and looking at the ingredient list and my love for Nivea, I would say yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment