Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lakme Fruit Blast Berrylicious Fruit Revitalizing Scrub Mask {Product Review}

I was very much intrigued by the pink color of the mask and bought it. Its really one of a kind!!!

Price: Rs 150 for 50gms

Ingredients

Packaging
Nothing amazing but the deep pink of the pack will definitely attract your eyes as it is quite unusual. 

My Experience
The mask has to be applied on a wet skin and left to dry for 15 minutes and then, scrubbed and washed off. Applying the mask is easy as it spread smoothly on the wet skin but sometimes, it can get clogged at certain places. Not much of a problem though. And, you do feel nice thinking about a pink mask on your face. I was in love with the pink color of the mask (though, I am not much fan of pink as a general rule). Since the product has Bentonite and Kaolin (clays), it wouldn't probably suit the dry skin though the product says nothing about the skin types. And, I would say, I expected too much out of the product.
But, sadly, this mask does nothing to the skin. It looks like a toothpaste as you can see in the pic above and has a waxy feel to it. The scrub beads are wax beads as indicated by the ingredients list and they are less in concentration and sharp enough. And, it gives a very unpleasant feel of the product. I think jojoba beads would have been better here. It left my skin just as it was before. Not even an extra radiance and no difference in the softness. The only thing which I found was that this product gives a feel-good factor which goes away after first few uses. My only regret is that I wish it had done some good to my skin. 

My Recommendation
I think finding this product is a little difficult and I don't have any idea if it is still in the market. But, I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone. I think it is a little expensive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment