Friday, October 28, 2011

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo {Product Review}

I had received the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Range couple of weeks back which I had shared with you. So, here goes the review of the shampoo first.

Price: Rs 123 for 200ml

Ingredients

My Experience
I am a very choosy person in the matter of shampoos and I generally end up not liking any in the first use itself. So, if I liked this shampoo a little in the first and certainly in the second usage, there would be something in that!! Well, you might recall that I have been complaining about my hair going really rough after the hair coloring I had done in May and, since then, none of the shampoos I have ever used have really made my hair feel soft after washing it off. This one did.

Now, I did use it in both ways - using the shampoo alone and mixing the shampoo with water. Both ways, it worked quite well for me and it cleansed my hair well. It lathers pretty well, of course. And, I like the texture and color of the product. It is creamy and not very thick but a little runny and it is slightly golden in color. And, it did leave my hair pretty soft and nicely fluffed up.

Have you tried the shampoo?  Pin It

PS: Product sent by brand for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment