Beauty and Skin Care Tips

MakeYour Life Like a Princess

Friday, August 10, 2012

Stretching-Click on Links for details

6-Minute Stretching Routine


Download the 6-Minute Stretch Chart
  1. Leaning Lat Stretch
  2. Knee-2-Chest Stretch
  3. Lying Piriformis Stretch
  4. Overhead Triceps Stretch
  5. Chest & Biceps Stretch
  6. Calf Stretch 1
    (gastrocnemius)
  7. Hamstring Stretch
  8. Hip Flexor Stretch
  9. Quad Stretch

12-Minute Stretching Routine


Download the 12-Minute Stretch Chart
  1. Leaning Lat Stretch
  2. Knee-2-Chest Stretch
  3. Lying Piriformis Stretch
  4. Neck Stretch
  5. Standing Side Stretch
  6. Overhead Triceps Stretch
  7. Chest & Biceps Stretch
  8. Calf Stretch 1
    (gastrocnemius)
  9. Calf Stretch 2
    (achilles, & soleus)
  10. Hamstring Stretch
  11. Hip Flexor Stretch
  12. Quad Stretch
  13. IT Band Stretch
    (iliotibial band)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search

Recent Post

Labels

skin care hair care Beauty Products product reviews home remedies Health beautiful glowing skin face care anti-aging skin care beautiful long hair body care hair growth Just Gossip acne skin care soft and shiny hair flawless skin general health tips sunscreen
  • HOME
  • CLEAR SKIN
  • Privacy Policy

Popular Posts

  • Natural skin care Treatments - Breathing filter
    All women deserve an excellent beauty indulgence occasionally. Try these facial masks as a special treat after having a hectic week, a bas...
  • Difference between Soap and Bathing Bars {Beauty Products}
    [Source: thisnext.com] How many soaps are packaged as luxury bars or bathing bars or simple as a bar instead of being sold or marketed as a ...
  • My Hair Diaries - June 2012
    that's my hair last month after the treatment Verdict on the Kamini Hair Treatment Well, the results are, as far as I can notice, positi...
  • Multiple Uses of Vaseline
    “Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly Ek,  Istamal Anek” Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly , the humble jar of petroleum jelly that was discovered over 150 yea...
  • Catrice Longlasting Lip Pencil Berryson Ford
    This may a completely wrong time to post about this lip pencil because to me it's such a classic autumnal shade, but write down the...
  • Dermacos Clarifying Facial Wash
    I keep on trying different face washes. I don't know how girls stick to a single face wash for years because even dermatologists recomm...
  • How to do a parlor facial at home?
    Tired of visiting parlor every time for every small service or just feel like enjoying an indulgence this afternoon. Well, then let me just ...
  • Best Facial Treatment {Reader's Tip}
    Mix curd, turmeric and honey together on face and apply on the face. Leave till it dries. It is the best facial treatment your face can get....
  • Benefits of Mangoes-Infograph
  • How to make Perfume Oil at home? (Part I) {DIY}
    Note: This post is a lot personal and I am describing how I went about making perfume. I am not sure if I have entirely succeeded so I shall...
Movie Zone. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.