Thursday, July 5, 2012

Aloe Veda Chocolate Vanilla Lip Butter {Product Review}

Price: Rs 115 for 10gms

Ingredients
Since the pic is not really clear, I will mention the ingredients here:
Sunflower oil, Soyabean oil, Beeswax, Sweet Almond oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Chocolate Flavor & Vanilla Flavor, Octyl methoxycinnamate
Pros
- its really buttery!!!
- spreads easily on the lips
- moisturizes the lips very well
- staying power is good
- stays all night long and makes the lips soft and supple

Cons
- tub packaging :(
- does get a little washed off when you eat something which happens with all lip balms
- it doesn't repair the lips in a long term which is sad

My Experience
The product is brown in color but obviously goes transparent on the lips. Its really buttery and melts easily with body temperature and spreads easily on the lips. But, I have noticed that it didn't help me with cracked and chapped lips. It just keeps my lips soft and moisturized till the time it is on the lips.

Ok, all lip balms do get washed off when I eat something or drink water. Though, it does have resistance towards water a little. But, I absolutely hate the tub packaging. No, I am not such a huge hygiene fanatic because I always make sure that no one else uses my products and my hands are clean when I am using them.

But, the product does tend to get in the nails and nail bed and also lip balms are more easily applied from a tube application. When I apply this lip balm with my fingers, it always spreads around my lips :( The product might seem expensive but it lasts really long. I have been using it since a month and I have finished only a little.

PS: Product sent by brand.

Other products from Aloe Veda:

No comments:

Post a Comment