Saturday, June 2, 2012

Do you rinse your mouth after every meal or snack? {Your Opinion}

So, today, we will talk about some oral care and hygiene. To keep your teeth shining and white, it is often said that one should rinse their mouth after having any meal or snack. This holds especially true for coffee and tea as they can stain the teeth in the long run and cause discolorations. I, often, make it a point to rinse my mouth to also remove the food particles which may have been left behind in between the teeth. Best would be to either brush or floss but I am too lazy and its not exactly feasible everywhere. 

But, there is a huge problem in all this. If I am outside, say in a restaurant or office or some other place while travelling, I do not rinse my mouth. The whole point in that is because of the hygiene of the wash room and frankly, I don't feel comfortable rinsing my mouth anywhere else. If I carry a bottle of water and a mouthwash, well and good. Otherwise, I do generally skip on rinsing routine and simply finish off by washing my hands. I know its not exactly a healthy practice but then environmental hygiene is equally important, right? 

What do you do in such cases?

Image Courtesy:intelligentdental.com

You might also like:
Do you clean your tongue?

No comments:

Post a Comment