Friday, November 18, 2011

Nivea Repair and Protection {Product Review}

Price: Rs 140 (approx) for 4.8gms

Ingredients

My Experience
I needed an un-tinted lip balm for regular usage so I got this one.So, did I really like it? Well, I would say that it does protect the lips from sun. This one comes with spf 15. So, that's a plus. But, I don't really understand the claims of strengthening the lips so I shall limit the claims to repairing and protecting the lips especially sensitive lips.

First of all, I would say that it is hard to apply on the lips and doesn't glide as easily as other Nivea lip balms. And, regarding the moisturization, I thought that it does keep lips soft but it stays on the lips and the lips feel heavy which is a very irritating in case of lip balms. And, I didn't really think it stays for too long too. So, as far as my experience is, I am not very happy with this one. I would say that the Hydrocare from Nivea is better than this one.

I have just put my experience in front of you and I leave the decision on you now :)

Also read other review from the same brand:
Is your skin itchy?
Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Nivea Fruity Shine Dragon Fruit vs Pomegranate
Reminiscing Life through Beauty Products
Winter Skin Care Lotions

No comments:

Post a Comment