Saturday, November 19, 2011

Biotique Bio Honey Gel {Product Review}

In my quest for a natural or herbal face wash, this was one of my tries. So, lets see how it went?

Price: Rs 149 for 120ml

Ingredients

My Experience
The USP of this product for me was the absence of SLS. The cleanser is pink in color as you can see and has an artificial fragrance. The consistency of the product is like a gel - neither too runny nor too thick. Now, how it cleanses? I have noticed that it cleanses the face very well and keeps the skin really soft. It doesn't cause your skin to dry out but you do need moisturizer afterwards. The major advantage is that it does help keep the blackheads at bay.
Now, a major disadvantage of the product is that it leaves a film behind and the skin feels slippery when you are trying to wash off the face wash which takes a lot of time to get rid of and wastes a lot of water too. Warm water does a better job at washing off the face wash. Otherwise, it is a really good product.

Now, I do not think I noticed any lightening of the complexion so nothing on those grounds. And, it doesn't leak while traveling even though it has a wide mouth but it does make more quantity come out of the bottle which is very irritating.

My Recommendation
If you do not mind the slippery feeling, it is definitely a must try!!!

Also read other reviews from the same brand:

1 comment: