Thursday, January 28, 2016

Essence Effect Nail Polish 32 The Black Cat


In the last years there has been an influx of different nail polish effects and finishes. I've tried the matt effects already, but I never had the chance to try the latex effect and I didn't expect it to be so close to the real thing. I actually got this nail polish to fix scuff marks on bags and purses, which might sound odd to you, but it worked.

Compared to their Black is Back nail polish, this has a thinner formula and yet just like at that one, two coats were enough for full opacity. For some reason it took a lot of coats on the nail wheel to reach full opacity, but I don't know what that is about because on the nails it performs ok. It takes a while to completely dry into a matte-latex finish and then it looks like medicinal gloves, but in a black version. 

The brush was nice to work with as with most Essence nail polishes and it general the nail polish performed above my expectations. I got it in Müller for  1.49 €


 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment